Traveling Workshop Faculty Application
Deadline to apply: May 12, 2023
Thank you for your interest in applying for an NCURA Traveling Faculty Position. When applying for this position you are agreeing that if you are selected you are available for a 3 year term (2024 - 2026) as a Traveling Faculty Presenter.
Before you begin the application please complete the following action items. Once these are completed, you will be sending your application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Traveling Faculty Application Page for more details regarding the background, position information and qualifications for these positions. Please read the materials carefully when completing your application.
1. Review of NCURA's Administrative Policies, Code of Conduct Policy, Conflict of Interest Policies and Travel Reimbursement Policy
2. Review of NCURA's Traveling Faculty Handbook
3. Request 3 recommendations from colleagues, two of these recommendations will need to come from current NCURA Members. *Past NCURA Traveling Faculty do not need to submit recommendation forms*
4. Complete Application
5. Attach your resume to the application (saved as a pdf. & maximum of 2 pages)
6. Email Application, Resume and Recommendations to email@example.com. ***If your recommendations will be sent in separately please ask them to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org*** You are responsible for ensuring your recommender submits the form on time to this email address.
*Final Candidates will be interviewed via Zoom the week of June 12th. In addition to the interview, candidates will be asked to present 5-10 minutes of content* Webcam is required*