Have you attended the FRA or PRA Conference before? We need you! We would like to have 30 volunteers to each call and welcome 10 new members/first time attendees of the 2020 Conferences!
This Volunteer opportunity is for those individuals who have attended the FRA or PRA Conference previously.
What does this entail?
Calling 10 new members/first time attendees between February 10th – February 28th, with a followup call after the conference.
- Welcome them to their first NCURA FRA/PRA Conference!
- Ask if they have any questions about the 2020 FRA/PRA conference
- Provide advice on the best ways for them to meet their peers and network
- Refer them to the NCURA staff if they need further assistance
- Check in with your new members after the conference to follow up on their experience
We will provide you with talking points, the conference programs for attendees to reference, and our membership brochure which details NCURA’s member benefits, programs, products, and services.
We hope you will consider helping to expand some one’s peer network and assist in ensuring that they have a memorable experience at the 2020 FRA/PRA Conference with a personal NCURA Welcome!
For more information, please contact Maggie McCool, Volunteer and Meetings Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org, (202) 466-4894