Have you attended the Annual Meeting before? We need you! We would like to have 40 volunteers to each call and welcome 10 new members/first time attendees of the 60thAnnual Meeting!
This Volunteer opportunity is for those individuals who have attended the Annual Meeting previously.
What does this entail?
Calling 10 new members/first time attendees between July 16 – 30
- Welcome them to their first NCURA Annual Meeting!
- Ask if they have any questions about the 60th Annual Meeting
- Provide advice on the best ways for them to meet their peers and network
- Refer them to the NCURA staff if they need further assistance
- Follow up after the meeting to get their feedback
We hope you will consider helping to expand some one’s peer network and assist in ensuring that they have a memorable experience at the 60th Annual Meeting with a personal NCURA Welcome!
**PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO SIGN UP FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
For more information, please contact Dana Gresham, Assistant Coordinator, Membership and Global Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, (202) 466-3894